So, the Hard Rock Heaven on the Maya Riveria is pretty much exactly as its title suggests. We drove in to the guitar iconic symbol on the main entrance and then when we got to the drop off point, I was greeted by three bellman who took my broken duffel, gave me a delicious cucumber something blue drink in a champagne glass and I was escorted to check in. That was also a breeze though I don't remember much of it as my brain was exhausted already from lack of food and sleep. Sean, my friend who I'm meeting down here on the whim, met me in the lobby and we and the bellman with my bag (which I could have easily rolled myself) went to the room. Beautiful!! Overlooking the ocean, private balcony with a hammock and a jacuzzi!
Sean left me alone while I unpacked, ordered room service, ahh, amazing... It was my first time, and I took a shower and called delta. After a couple of hours, I was ready to explore.
The property is quite beautiful and there is a man made lagoon right next to the ocean with inlets for ocean water and fish to enter into the property, very cool. I will go snorkeling and swimming there! Then there are multiple pools, a million restaurants, food and bars and rock music and memoribilia every where. We decided to eat to the Mexican restaurant for the first night as the others were nicer places and I wanted low key so I could enjoy the others. It was delicious though! I hope I don't gain 20 pounds being here! Lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment