Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Day 4, Time to head home

After a short weekend trip, it was time to head back to reality. It felt as if we had been there for much longer than we had and we truly fell in love with the island. We will definitely be back! We had most of the morning and part of the afternoon to still explore so we decided to try to head back to Sete Cidades to see if we could see anything as if was sunny in town! No such luck... We think it was foggier than the first day! Oh well. So we decided to just drive along the coast line and find some spots to pull off and explore. After a few hours of driving around, we found a gas station to fill up and then made our way to the airport. A little under a six hour flight home and then a three hour drive and we were in bed by 11pm! Another long day, but a wonderful end to a great trip!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the engagement! I always enjoy reading your recaps of your trip and living vicariously through them. For a second I really thought you were going to share the details of joining the mile high club! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! Miss you guys! Hope all is well!! I'm glad someone reads my blog posts! I actually just transferred everything over to a wordpress blog as it's impossible to upload photos correctly to this one anymore! https://travelwithrs.wordpress.com/

      Delete