We had about an hour to spare before sunset today so we drove back south towards our cabin and decided to pick up some food to make dinner at home tonight instead of going out. We are all in the mood for a night in! Then we drove back north for sunset which looked as if it could be promising yet the clouds came back in and there was no color! Hopefully one of these days we'll get some light!
I am currently sitting in the drivers seat of our vehicle while the boys run up to do a night time shot of a town with a bridge. I'm watching the fisherman work late (it's 6:30 here and dark) as they hang fish on the drying racks and move fish barrels around. After last nights meal which was delicious, none of us want to eat fish or whale anymore. We are done. We almost can't even bare the smell of the fish anymore. It's pretty funny actually but gross. Our car even smells of fish when we turn it on. Eww!
Tonight's kp level is supposed to be very high, though the clouds aren't supposed to start to clear until around 4am. We have a 3:15 am wake up call! My Fitbit said I got 2 hours and 15 minutes last night of sleep. Let's hope I get a little more tonight! And I'll sleep when we get home on Sunday!
Im excited for the next part of our trip too. Tonight is our last night in Reine and then we head further north tomorrow for two days of backcountry skiing!




No comments:
Post a Comment