I once heard that if a trip always starts out going smoothly, it doesn't always stay that way... For the most part, my trips are usually smooth and if not, I figure out and adjust accordingly. Well, I woke up this morning to no power and had to turn on the generator with mom so that things could function a bit! There was quite a winter thunderstorm here last night with high winds. I'm glad I didn't leave last night as I would still be sitting at the airport. Never a dull moment here!
Aaron and our other two adventureers (did I just make that up?!) left SFO this morning very early and are currently flying to JFK where I am headed to join them in a bit.
I'm hoping that since things have not started out so well this morning, that it will mean the trip will go smoothly! Here's to crossing fingers!
Bon Voyage!
No comments:
Post a Comment